Sunday, January 18, 2009

Update...

2009!!

I am one year older this new year. I am 2 5. Quarter of a century. I decided to buy myself a watch so I can at least feel like I look my age. I bought the watch up in San Francisco with my brother, his wife, and his sister-in-law. I did get some "grown-up" clothing for Christmas, i.e., anything with a collar since I tend to only wear t-shirts and hoodies.

While at home, I visited the Heimuli/Wolfgramm family--one of my all-time favorite families. I was sad to hear that they will be moving from Sunnyvale. I think they planned to leave town as soon as I came back!! Although I don't have any pictures from Christmas, I found some photos I took with them a couple of years ago.

Kaivai and me (the oldest brother of the family)

Ana and me (the mom of the family and my old sunday school teacher)

My good friend since nursery, David, moved to Vietnam on December 28. He came over with his parent's to my brother's open house. I am happy that he moved out of Utah (!!) but it's too bad that he is so far away.


Per mom's request, I have posted pictures from the competition.


The only picture we have of the group in Disneyland. We probably should have taken more pictures. Wouldn't mind being in Florida right about now since the temperature is 10 degrees.

Here is the picture of our group holding our "check." Kelsie, Dr. Worsham, Jon, Michael and me.

2 comments:

Paga and Baga said...

wooo hooo! Great photos Paul! Love, Momm

Allie said...

Where did Ana move?! Sad days I love her to pieces!