I unpacked everything and then repacked my duffle bag to catch a plane ride out to Atlanta, GA. I had four days in California to "go through" my things which turned out to be a rearranging activity =D. After catching the plane ride and enjoying 4.5 hours of watching some movies on my iPod, I made it to Hotlanta. I didn't realize that sweating all day long was a normal thing. My sister told me that it was raining out here so I brought jeans and sweatshirts. I wore jeans the first day and sandals are frequently the shoe of choice. I had to make a stop to buy some shorts to show the world my Utah-white legs. I guess I didn't realize that there is difference between Utah rain and Georgia rain.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Hotlanta!
After loafing in Utah for a couple of days (more like a couple of weeks--thanks Jay and Kathi!) I drove home to California to unpack my car and boxes. I had decided that I should ship a lot of my junk instead of carefully overpacking my little car. My plan somewhat worked minus the fact that my little car was still overpacked. But I made it safety to California with 11 Fedex'd boxes and 1 carload.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Utah white legs!!!! Yummy! Love, Momm
Post a Comment