So I figure it is probably a good time for an update, but it is 10 pm and I need to study for my exam. So this will be brief. Cass and I are still very much engaged and loving it (minus the long distance part). The boys are really growing up quickly. Finn decided to say "where is it" today which sounds more like "wereizit." Arie is pretty excited about Christmas and sleeping under the Christmas tree. Too bad Santa Claus gets most of the credit for his gifts =/. Tate is still very much a lion with an ever growing mane. Cassie is loving life and is excited to spend Christmas in Utah with me (of course!). I work a ton and I am even happier when I get to leave work at 5 on Saturday (or 7 on a weekday). Being busy isn't too bad especially with a crummy economy.
Cass and I have decided to make one blog (well, we have had it for a while but it is now officially ours to keep and for you to read). So make sure to read up on our happenings at cpbroadbent.blogspot.com.
I am not sure if I am going to ditch this (pmbroadbent.blogspot.com) blog yet, so make sure to check in every once in a while (or just add it to your Google reader).
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Paul. I don't know if you remember us, Tom and Alma, we are friends of Alan and Corinne from Provo. We saw the link to you on their blog and were excited to see all your news. Just wanted to say congrats on your engagement and new family. It is wonderful and we are happy for you.
Post a Comment