I posted a couple of pictures from various trips. All of the pictures involve in the beach, but unfortunately I live nowhere near the beach now. Soon enough I will be close to the beach. Today the weather was a little warmer than last weekend and not snowing! Snow is great but only in certain doses! And snow is even better when I can drive to the mountains, snowboard, and then come back to normal life. So is my dilemma by living in Utah; I can never get away from the snow once it starts.
This semester is about half over; about that time to sign up for classes. I will be happy to take some interesting tax classes next semester and put these business classes in the past! Business is great but sometimes there are a lot of theories to memorize. Not the easiest thing for a tax accountant. Someday I will get these theories down pat!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment