For my birthday this year, my friend let me teach the Sunday School lesson in the YSA ward. I used to be a Sunday School teacher over summer, so he thought it would be a great idea for me to co-teach with him. Lucky for me and for him, the manual was Gospel Principles--the manual I used continuously during my time in South Africa. I do believe that most of the wards that I served in had an assigned teacher, but somehow the missionaries always found the pleasure of teaching.
I received the Bourne Ultimatum for my birthday present from my parents. They had a little help from Katie, my sister, on picking out that movie. I think that it is a really good movie, if you take some Dramamine beforehand. The production crew forgot to turn on the stability control when they filmed the movie. I didn't ask for much for my birthday and Christmas this year except for some money. I am trying to stuff some money under my mattress to get ready for next year's tuition--Pell Grants will be a thing of the past and scholarships will still be a thing in my imagination! Luckily, my mattress is paying interest!
Here comes age 24 and year 2008!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment