Monday, January 7, 2008
New Classes
Today was the first day of class. I arrived a school a little late than expected since I forgot to give myself extra time to scrape the windshield. Utah living . . . gotta love it. I had a class at 8:00 AM which will take an extra effort to get up in the morning. The subject, business programming, seems like an interesting topic. Hopefully, I won't be at the bottom of barrel trying to figure out what Dr. Meservy did during class. My other class, professional communication, seems like a necessary evil. I talked my friend about it and he said he learned a lot from the class. He didn't necessary feel the same way about the class when he signed up for the class. More classes tomorrow . . . it's tax time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment