Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tax Classes

As weird as this is going to sound, I want my tax classes to start. I have three tax classes that have been canceled for the last week. I like to have classes that get canceled, but not at the same time! They should have worked this out so they are on rotations of being canceled.

So, for the past week, I have been reading for future tax class periods, doing work for my other two classes, watching TV, listening to music, and reading An Inconvenient Book by Glenn Beck. By far, my favorite thing is reading Glenn's book. Pretty funny book with some rather interesting points about the US. I picked up a new CD (well, I got it off iTunes) by a Provo band named "Good Morning Maxfield." The beats and sounds are different than my usual collection of John Mayer, Jack Johnson, and hip hop artists, but the music is pretty relaxing. Sounds more like 70's / 80's music (if I really knew what that sounded like!) than music made nowadays.

No comments: