Saturday, February 2, 2008

February

Now that my tax classes have begun, I have various numbers spinning around in my head: from 1031 to 351 to 1040. Keeping these numbers straight in my head is proving to be a difficult task. Not to mention VITA is going to start on Monday after having a dry run this past week. VITA is going to take a lot more effort this year. I gather that this is a small dose of tax seasons to come!

WTAS was on campus this past week. I was glad to see them recruiting at BYU--I was also glad to get a Cafe Rio gift card. I think that having more BYU students working at WTAS would really be great. I am glad to have another intern from BYU this summer in Palo Alto. Now there will be two of us drinking Cokes at the bars and parties!

Here's to the new month...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hi Paul..It's Stacey (aka Dace). How the heck are you??
You look so grown up and cute, I can't believe it.
Glad you have a blog. I saw you on Katie's blog and I had to take a peek. Man, it's been years. How fun.
Let's keep in touch.