Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Work and Boston

On Monday, I started working full time in Palo Alto. I am glad to be back at work, but it is tiresome to be working again! We have been in training sessions for the past two and half days so the week has crawled by. I am glad that there is a three day weekend coming up!

Last week, I was in Boston with my brother and his wife. I started off in NYC at JFK airport and took a bus, train, and a car to get to my brother's apartment. We were in Connecticut for a day and a half before we headed out to Boston. We made the trek up to Boston and stayed at the Courtyard on Tremont St. Pretty nice hotel in the theater district. We saw Sheer Madness, took a DUKW tour of Boston, walked down Newbury Street, walked parts of the freedom trail, walked across Government Center more times than necessary,
walked through the North End,
(water fountain in the Paul Revere Mall)
(cool street with cobble stone and nice little plaza)
walked around Beacon Hill,

(Why bother with going to England if you can find it in Boston?)


saw Paul Revere's house,
and walked around various parks.
(a nice apartment building that over looks the park. Future home?)

(at the Public Garden standing on the world's smallest suspension bridge)


($17 billion federally funded tunnel)
(this picture was taken through an iron fence. Go Celtics!).

4 comments:

Allan and Corinne Broadbent said...

So cool. I like your pixs! We were so glad that you ended up coming out. We had so much fun with you! I hope we get to see you soon. Have a great time at the full time job and kick some booty! You will do awesome and life it up in sunny California.

Paga and Baga said...

Nice post with nice pictures. You have quite the eye for pictures!

Allan and Corinne Broadbent said...

Great pictures Paul! Glad to hear you're a working slob again like me. So great to have you come out last minute. Enjoy the California weather for us!

Bill (Dad) said...

Fun trip and nice pictures.