I'm back in Utah for the moment, but here are my coming and goings:
Trip one: Salt Lake City -- my team competed in the Deloitte Challenge and we are going to Nationals in three weeks!!
Trip two: Rochester, NY -- my brother got married in the Palmyra Temple (very pretty area this time of the year). Went out to Niagara Falls and rode the Maid of the Mist Ferry into the Horseshoe Falls (pretty sweet waterfalls).
Trip three: San Jose, CA -- had an in-house interview with PwC and received a full-time offer.
Trip four: San Jose, CA -- had an in-house interview with EY and received a full-time offer.
Trip five: San Jose, CA -- will have an office visit with Deloitte.
All of the flying has meant that I have never really unpacked, I haven't been to the grocery store for a big shopping trip in weeks, I am never sure what time zone I am in, and I know how much time I need to make it to the airport with mere minutes to spare!!
The last few weeks have been super eventful, especially with my sister having her baby girl in the midst of the craziness (Congrats Katie and Jake--she's a pretty baby). It has been a successful past few weeks (I didn't fail my midterms!!) with 3 job offers, 1 new sister-in-law, 1 new niece (for a total of 4), and 1 upcoming National competition.
In other news, two of my co-workers were fired from WTAS (wootass) this past week. I was sad to hear that they were fired, but happy to hear that they were able to jump ship with 5 weeks of severance pay. Good riddens on that blasted LLC!! I'm glad that I woke up and I smelled the strange coffee that was brewing in that joint before school started.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Paul
had a great time with you in NY!
Can't wait to see you soon!
Hollys
..wootass...lol :)
Post a Comment