Monday, June 8, 2009

Midtown ATL & Emory University

Here is what we have been doing since I arrived a while ago (this is over the course of three trips to midtown and a trip to the University):


Walking around Olympic Park (from the 1996 games)

My sister and niece in the CNN building (the atrium inside is larger than the atrium at school)



In front of the Coke store. Gotta love Coca-Cola.



Owen and Greta in the World of Coca-Cola (showing a moment of lovingness)
Greta has a shirt that a couple of us bought from the Nike store in town. This is a custom shirt from the Nike store. You can pick out the size, color, and the graphic. This particular graphic is a limited edition graphic of a Georgia peach with the wording of "Atlanta" to the side. Pretty sweet, huh?



Here is a sign for David out in Vietnam


Greta and the Coke Polar Bear


Henry, Greta, and Owen standing in front of the different coke bottles
(the one with the beads is from South Africa).

Emmi with the shirt that describes her life


Katie and I tried to be classy and go to the museum at Emory University.
Too bad the blooming place is not open on Mondays.


I had to force a frown since I really did not want to go to the museum.

3 comments:

Cassie J said...

Hmm. I'm the first to comment. Nice hair, glasses, shorts, watch, and...legs! I've never seen them before. Nice. LYLT.

Bill (Dad) said...

Great pictures of everyone - nice to see Owen, Greta, and Henry!

Allan and Corinne Broadbent said...

Nice pictures paul! looks like you had a great time. We miss you up here in CT. Hope to see you soon.