Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jazz Games & Babies

This week I watched two Jazz games. Almost makes you think I am a Jazz fan, but one of the games was against the Twolves. Go Twolves! (I am a long time Twolves fan; I spent a lot of time in Minnesota when I was a kid). Too bad the Twolves didn't whip the Jazz's trash again. The other game was against the Nuggets--Roy's favorite team. Good thing that the Jazz beat the Nuggets by 27 points otherwise Roy would have been in a bad mood. We kinda knew the deal was sealed when the Jazz had 77 points by half-time.

Just a recap on who I watched the games with: the Twolves' game I watched with Andrew, Kim, and their son James, and the Nugget's game I watched with Roy, Brenna, and their son Caleb. I just realized that Utah has changed my life forever--my friends have kids and I like watching Jazz games!

I took a quick picture of Caleb right after the game--hopefully you can see his awesome mohawk. (Don't mind the shadow from my hand). After the Nugget game, we watched two episodes of Law and Order--I am surprised that Caleb slept through the last Law and Order since it was a pretty intense episode!


I just stole a picture from Trista's Facebook account. This picture is from my trip up to Idaho--the Celestial Kingdom to some of my friends--last month. (Here's more proof that my friends have kids. I don't think that Dave and Trista watch the Jazz games. I know they watch the Yankees ...or was it the Boston Red Sox? Just kidding! Don't disown me for that comment!).

3 comments:

Brenna said...

You are welcome to come over anytime; you're easy company:)

Jeannie said...

Hey, Paul
How are you anyway? It was so nice to hear from you! How is your family. Do you like living with a married couple? Oh I guess you have done that all your live. HeeHee. I guess I wasn't invited to my cousin daughter wedding. It happens I have to work really hard to try and stay intouch with them. My cousin family doesn't even now who I am. But I would have come if I knew you were going to be there! see you sweetie face! love mom Jean

Katie C Kirkham said...

Awwww soo cute!