Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tax Cleanup, Slingshots, and the Fourth Jazz Game

A couple of us went down to the tax lab yesterday to break down the lab. I took some pictures with my phone so Parker and I can remember how to put things back at the end of next year. Jonathan has already spent the time organizing the cabinets to fit 12 computers, 16 monitors, and one printer.
After cleaning up the lab, I spent some time with family friends and my family. My brother made a giant slingshot out of a truck bed. Here is the picture of Robbie shooting a water balloon at my brother. The slingshot shot the balloons pretty far!
Krista and I met up with Andrew, Kim, James, et al. to watch the Jazz' fourth game against the Rockets. The game was really close with the Rockets getting most of the attention from the refs. It's too bad that Kyle couldn't hit his stellar shots; I was pretty nervous that things might not turn out in our favor. However, the Jazz were able to keep the Rockets under check for long enough to win the game. I am looking forward to game on Tuesday--the Jazz will beat the Rockets at home once again!

No comments: